Having personally experienced overweight, obesity, eating disorders, chronic illness, allergies, intolerances and genetic conditions, our practitioners understand how it feels to be out of balance. Our innovative programs are designed to support you to gently adjust your lifestyle in a way that works with your current circumstances and preferences, so that you can make lasting changes and get more out of life. Programs are typically centered around the unique dynamic of your
Home is also the perfect setting for relaxation and creating a nurturing space to unwind in at the end of a busy day, which is beneficial for several reasons. Activating your rest and digest system (the parasympathetic nervous system) aids nutrient absorption, allows you to better regulate your stress levels and prepares the body and mind for a healing and restorative sleep.
With a wealth of options, myths and misinformation online and in the media, it can seem overwhelming to make adjustments to your lifestyle and know what will work best for you. We want you to know that optimising your nutrition, mindset and movement habits can be simple. With the right tools and support structures in place, finding harmony amidst the chaos is more than achievable, its fun!
Areas of practice
– Gut health, IBS and IBD (Ulcerative Colitis and Crohn’s disease)
– Eating disorders, weight optimisation and nutritional counselling
– Type 1 & Type 2 diabetes, insulin resistance
– Arthritis, COPD, cardiovascular disease, cholesterol
– Coeliac disease and non-Coeliac gluten sensitivity
– Nutrigenomics and genetic testing, specialising in detoxification and methylation pathways and FUT2, MTHFR & COMT polymorphisms
– Comprehensive allergy testing including the ALCAT and microbiome testing, and assessment and investigation of food and chemical intolerances and multiple chemical sensitivities (MCS)
Samantha Rogers - Founder and principal Dietitian
Accredited Practising Dietitian (Dietitian’s Association of Australia)
Associate Nutritionist (Nutrition Society of Australia)
Yoga instructor (Yoga Australia)
Certified Health Coach (Institute for Integrative Nutrition)